- HR 1528 - a.k.a. the "Snitch-or-Go-to-Jail" bill (more here)
- HR 418 - a.k.a. "RealID" (more here)
- HR 1332 - the House version of the "Terry Schiavo" bill
- A bill "prohibiting the courts from reviewing a provision of the 1996 "Defense of Marriage Act" that allows states to refuse to recognize same-sex marriage licenses issued in other states or jurisdictions." (HR 3313 (Roll Call 410))
- A bill "preventing most federal courts from hearing cases challenging the constitutionality of the Pledge of Allegiance." (HR 2028 (Roll Call 467)
Interestingly, it looks like this fascism is somewhat newfound. In 2004, Sensenbrenner won a "Defender of the Constitution Award" in 2004 from the Conservative Political Action Conference (a conference that many libertarian organizations attended). He's even criticized the Patriot Act, although that crticism came in 2003.
Whatever the reason behind this frightening change of heart against liberty, I say it's time to send him packing. He's up for reelection in 2006. Please, people of Wisconsin's Fifth District, vote this power-hungry legislator out of office for the sake of us all.